Our project cuts the cost to the minimum, using:
1) IP protocol for Communications
2) Wireless ( point to multipoint) for linking the people inside the communities ( metropolitan or restricted rural area)
3) Wireless (point to point) for linking the communities and the regions
4) Limiting the use of the costly International bandwidth when it is necessary (10%).
5) Using the wireless point to point to transport and distribute
wireless the International bandwith ( one or few satellite links for all Continent)
Our project begins with one only Metropolitan Internet in one only community in one only state of Africa.
There all the people can use
the wireless infrastructure for:
1) Mobile telecommunications.
Our phones are Wireless IP phones, that connect
people among the rural area and communities
among the full continent (when one metropolitan
area is linked to another and so on) and the world
with the International Internet connection(satellite).
The local calls and the ones among the metropolitan
areas are completely free ( they use the bandwidth
from the wireless system, and the Intercontinental
calls are VoIP traveling 90% on the Internet when
they use a Termination to a PSTN line or 100% when
the call is to another VoIP phone.
Our phones can reach as far as 15 Km.
2) Broadband local Internet.
The local bandwidth is at no cost, since produced by the
point to multipoint wireless system.
Our Wireless system can reach as far as 20 km. diameter,
on the 2.4 Gh frequency.
The local Internet can be used for:
1) Surfing the local structue, the interconnected metropolitan internets, and the Public Internet.
While in the first two ipotesis the bandwidth is no cost, in the third scenario the connection to
the Internet uses the International bandwidth.
2) Local ecommerce
3) Local elearning
4) Streaming, broadcasting and multicasting using the local bandwith.
All kind of Audio and Video can be streamed, broadcasted and multicasted using the local no cost bandwidth.
3) Broadband International Internet.
Every single, small rural area of Africa can be connected to the rest of the World.